Cost 5
Variety of Fish 5
Quality of Fish 5

censeoflife

Overall Experience 4
Cost 5 -- asked for a better price and got one
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5 -- tons of accessories
Service 5 -- Full house and still got what I wanted in reasonable time.

Will I am

Overall experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of fish 5
Variety 5
Service 7

This is a nice shop. Tanks are kept clean and disease free. Sometimes you have to wait to get help cause they're so packed, but when you do get help, it's quality help. No mis-leading information or... "it should"

Keep up the good work!

MysticOS

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Really clean and big selection and good customer service. This is where I got my Gold Gourami which is still thriving.

Paintguy

Overall Experience 4.5
Cost 4 (spendy fish, but parts and food were reasonable)
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5 - my wife and I were in a hurry & I needed a little part for my fluval that was not on the shelf... he was in the middle of a puppy sale, but went in back to get the part I needed while searching for some puppy paperwork so the other cashier could ring me up.

Been going to this store since I was in grade school. Was sad to see it go so far down hill from a bad owner abusing suppliers and firing the best employees. Looks like it is back on its feet with the original owner in charge from the good ol days.

edited on Dec 13th
... gotta lower my scores down a bit.. seems to be hit or miss at this place lately. My last visit as I was in the area and I walked around the store for 15 minutes near a few employees.. not all helping customers. Did not even get a hello until I made the effort to ask for something from the cashier.
Overall Experience 3
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 3 (noticed a few dead ones hangin out)
Variety 4
Service 1

1fishkeeper

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4 (seen a few tanks with fish with ick)
Variety 5
Service 5

Today was my first time there. I really liked what I seen and the dry goods side I really liked they seemed to have just about everything that you would seen to need.

Madness

Staff member
overall experience 3
cost 2 (way over priced on fish)
quality of fish 4
variety 3
service 3

Adonijah

This is one of the two stores I "regular" at. Today I finally got a sour taste in my mouth. They have a tank labeled with "Red Frontosa" and I have I have to admit I was a little taken back. They weren't stocked yet and I hope they never will. I can't believe these guys would support such things. Ohh well we all gotta be surprised sometime.

Pleco_Party

overall experience 4
cost 4
quality of fish 3
variety 4
service 3

This is my second favorite place to go! Most of the staff are very knowledgeable and you can't beat their equipment prices. The service is good but the store is so big, the staff is in a different part of the store than you are a lot of the time. The quality of fish is okay for the most part but i gave them a 3 because i bought a ram there that had Ichthyophthirius multifilis, but most fish that i buy there don't have it and are healthy. Also the staff is more than willing to place fish orders for you. I would recommend this place.

Anthraxx

Overall Experience 4
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 4

Good place to check out. not the greatest but well worth a stop

naturalart

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 3
Service 3

Great supply department. Wide variety. Plenty of good fish to look at. I really like the used equipment section. More shops should do this. Everybody needs to be recycling. Good assistants when you can get a hold of one.