Free Siamese Algae Eaters x 3

dig317537

there should be a secret handshake in GSAS that would be awesome, I should talk to the board about that (totally joking but....)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I joined that board -- by Loren's recommendation - and got a LOOK at that board - and have NO IDEA what to do with it.

@Loren

Loren

I joined that board -- by Loren's recommendation - and got a LOOK at that board - and have NO IDEA what to do with it.

@Loren
It is just a place to post questions post things for sale and or respond to questions or respond to things posted for sale

julzhull

It sounds like @julzhull might have some reticence about that arrangement. My tank IS only 29 gallons. But its chock full of deeeelicous algae..... YUM YUM *pokes Julzhull*
OK, let's make this happen @VickiK. I'm a little busy this weekend and it's going to take an effort for me to catch them. You can message me with your availability over the next week. If you're in Mukilteo (I think you said Mukilteo) we could meet up somewhere closer than the Coop. I'm in the Meadowdale area so not too far from Mukilteo.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
OK, let's make this happen @VickiK. I'm a little busy this weekend and it's going to take an effort for me to catch them. You can message me with your availability over the next week. If you're in Mukilteo (I think you said Mukilteo) we could meet up somewhere closer than the Coop. I'm in the Meadowdale area so not too far from Mukilteo.

Sweet! I'm in zip code 98204 which is *almost* Mukileto. I work from o-crack thirty until about 1pm and then I head home. I do not work in Mondays. I'm very flexible. You tell me when and we'll make it happen!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Here's the good news: the SAEs are coming to live at Casa Vicaroo for a time. Then, Mr. @Loren will be taking them on their journey AFTER they've done their due diligence at Casa Vicaroo and the algae nightmare that is in the 29G.

I am excited for this exchange. I am amazed that we do this...It is new for me - and completely amazing.

Most of all, I am super pumped to meet @julzhull and her better half! They'd better be prepared for major English Bulldog slobber because that is what happens here at Casa Vicaroo......LOL