Shrimp Tank Additives

Mike16T

Dude. I'm NOT. I am just hanging out. Not caring. Pretending I don't care. Peeking in on occasion.............

Are you sure peeking on occasion? Because the way you wine to us before seemed like you're like a clingy person with a knife in your who always checks the shrimps. :rofl:rofl:rofl

julzhull

Hey Julz I got a bubbling castle in my shed. You're welcome to it. :)

BIG bubbling castle.
LOL - I don't think @krislhull would approve of that. He's picky when it comes to cheesy tank decorations. Since this new tank isn't just "my" tank I'm pretty sure it will be a no go. I had to put my bubbling Eiffel Tower and UFO cave in "my" nano betta tank. :rofl

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
LOL - I don't think @krislhull would approve of that. He's picky when it comes to cheesy tank decorations. Since this new tank isn't just "my" tank I'm pretty sure it will be a no go. I had to put my bubbling Eiffel Tower and UFO cave in "my" nano betta tank. :rofl

The Cheesy Level of this particular item speaks to why it's in the SHED. lol I'm with Krishull.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Are you sure peeking on occasion? Because the way you wine to us before seemed like you're like a clingy person with a knife in your who always checks the shrimps. :rofl:rofl:rofl

DUDE! Something very exciting happened today in the shrimp tank! I had to google "Why are my shrimp acting crazy" and I learned that, after a female molts and is "ready" they all go koo koo. My water parameters are spot on -- I checked that first. I was freakin' out man. This went on for like three hours! They're all calmed down now....

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
UPDATE: they're all in there going whackadoodle again. It would appear that the newest shrimp (smaller) are chasing the bigger ones that were already in there. This is very exciting.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Another UPDATE: I THINK I saw a baby shrimp. I'm not kidding. Just one. He/She looks more CRS than PRL and teeeeeeny tiny.

*do I dare dream?*

QQ <== with joy