Shrimp Tank Additives

julzhull

Ha, I'd be greedy! I'd love some donations to Merlin's tank ;) We bought the new 210g but have to outfit it with a filter/lights. :eek:

Betty

Staff member
@VickiK is either really busy becoming a millionaire or doesn't like us anymore because she hardly ever posts.

However by ignoring her best friends in the whole wide world she is putting her reputation at risk because she currently is the WaFishBox leader in both "likes" and "points".
I'm worried that she found baby shrimp and the excitement of the discovery might have been too much to handle! I told her about this concern in chat last week and she assured me that she was tough and could handle it.

Where are you VickiK? Did you get the new shrimp? Did your others surprise you and reproduce?? :)

Betty

Staff member
I'm worried that she is finding out how much work it takes to be self employed.
I hope that's a good thing and she'll have more free time as it progresses. If we don't hear from her soon, you might have to go check on her. :D

Mike16T

Actually I am more scared of her dogs. I don't think that they appreciate her new hobby and are feeling terribly neglected so are starving for attention.

Lol. She's probably in front of her shrimp tank all the time. I get it though. Sometimes I want to stay in front of the shrimp tank hunting to see if there are some baby shrimps. =)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
We miss you @VickiK! Please come share your millions with us!

How lovely it was to get a text from you today, Julz! <3

Shrimp Update: The new PRLs came in yesterday from The Shrimp Farm - I got five. They're expensive. They spend last night and all morning in the acclimation drip mode and they got added to the tank before I left for client appointments this morning. Everyone - including the "old timers" in there, seem to be doing great. I don't know how many shrimp I actually have now -- beyond the five I just added. It's like Shrimp Disneyland in there. So many places to eat, play, hide and HAVE SOME DAMN BABIES ALREADY. :mad:

Let us pray. lol

Mike16T

How lovely it was to get a text from you today, Julz! <3

Shrimp Update: The new PRLs came in yesterday from The Shrimp Farm - I got five. They're expensive. They spend last night and all morning in the acclimation drip mode and they got added to the tank before I left for client appointments this morning. Everyone - including the "old timers" in there, seem to be doing great. I don't know how many shrimp I actually have now -- beyond the five I just added. It's like Shrimp Disneyland in there. So many places to eat, play, hide and HAVE SOME DAMN BABIES ALREADY. :mad:

Let us pray. lol

Mind telling us how much you got the new PRL's for?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@VickiK is either really busy becoming a millionaire or doesn't like us anymore because she hardly ever posts.

However by ignoring her best friends in the whole wide world she is putting her reputation at risk because she currently is the WaFishBox leader in both "likes" and "points".

I'm a leader (YAY) in everything ------ except SHRIMP BABY PRODUCTION. *kicks dirt*

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Mind telling us how much you got the new PRL's for?

OH HI MIKEY NICE TO SEE YOU TOO.

You know, come to think of it, these might be just high grade CRS - they look just like my PRLs - but I know I wouldn't pay no 60 bucks for five shrimp. Had to be CRS. I paid 40 bucks - rounded up.

Mike16T

OH HI MIKEY NICE TO SEE YOU TOO.

You know, come to think of it, these might be just high grade CRS - they look just like my PRLs - but I know I wouldn't pay no 60 bucks for five shrimp. Had to be CRS. I paid 40 bucks - rounded up.

Oh dang.. That's expensive.. LOL. I paid that much for 11 PRL's from Plamski