Shrimp Tank Additives

Mike16T

Who's Mr. Shrimp? o_O

Oh yah... by the way, i saw another one of my shrimp berried before I left on a business trip. I hope when O come back tomorrow, i see more... =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Who's Mr. Shrimp? o_O

Oh yah... by the way, i saw another one of my shrimp berried before I left on a business trip. I hope when O come back tomorrow, i see more... =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I am hating this. Just saying.

julzhull

Who's going to eat my copepods???
Did you find something to eat your copepods? Maybe one of your adult male endlers? After having guppies I feel like my guppies wouldn't eat adult shrimp but they would definitely eat anything small in the water column. So maybe endlers would be similar?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Did you find something to eat your copepods? Maybe one of your adult male endlers? After having guppies I feel like my guppies wouldn't eat adult shrimp but they would definitely eat anything small in the water column. So maybe endlers would be similar?

I could totally put some endlers in there. I got lots now. Every morning, I wake up to more babies. At least I have the Endler production down, Julz. lol I keep fishing out (PUN - funny) the males I don't like and put them in the other tank. I've got some pretty cool colorways going over here!

But I digress. This is about the SHRIMP. When I get my first paycheck from my new job of being self employed lol I am going to go buy some more CRS or PRLs.

Loren

@VickiK is either really busy becoming a millionaire or doesn't like us anymore because she hardly ever posts.

However by ignoring her best friends in the whole wide world she is putting her reputation at risk because she currently is the WaFishBox leader in both "likes" and "points".