Shrimp bug bit me again!

Loren

The store and the staff are great but it is very difficult for a seller to get ahold of the person in charge with buying. I have moved on and am looking at other LFS's to sell to.

julzhull

It's ok.. I heard that shrimps survives in the filter. They got more foot there.. =P
I do hope that I find some cool shrimps inside the filter once I tear down the tank either this week or next week..
That's true I guess, it's an all you can eat buffet.

Mike16T

That's true I guess, it's an all you can eat buffet.

The last pics of the baby shrimps that I posted looks like it's from the Mischlings mama.. But we'll see.. It's still too early to tell because the baby shrimps are not fully color up yet.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Totally NON EXCITING to you Shrimp Gods and Goddesses - but I have three VERIFIED baby shrimps! They look like PRLS. *beaming*

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
CONGRATS! Any pictures??

I do have a pic of one of the baby shrimp but it's so tiny, it's ridicules to try to take a good picture of. I DO have a very recent pic (today) of some of the gang enjoying yummy shrimp foods! Also - maybe not pictured - I think I see TWO berried females for SURE.

Check out how they're "lined up" by color on the food in the one pic. Funny!

shrimps7.17.17.jpg Shrimps tete a tete 7.17.17.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
The heck!! You got super crystal reds!?!?!?!
o_O

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

hahahaha! And you thought I was a big dummy! (I did - no offense at all lol)

But seriously, aren't the gorgeous? The new babies are Red with White - I'm anxious to see what the new moms put out.....

Mike16T

hahahaha! And you thought I was a big dummy! (I did - no offense at all lol)

But seriously, aren't the gorgeous? The new babies are Red with White - I'm anxious to see what the new moms put out.....

LOL. I wasn't thinking that at all. You said you have CRS. I thought regular CRS. LOL. For a first shrimp, you went with the expensive fancy ones.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: