Shrimp bug bit me again!

Loren

@VickiK , I have some really bad news. I haven't looked in my snowball tank for a long time and only did so today because I just added some Golden Bees and Tangerine Tigers. What do you think I saw. Yep, snowball shrimplets. And to make matters worse I noticed one was quite bigger than the other which means multiple births.

This is for you..................QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Mike16T

@VickiK , I have some really bad news. I haven't looked in my snowball tank for a long time and only did so today because I just added some Golden Bees and Tangerine Tigers. What do you think I saw. Yep, snowball shrimplets. And to make matters worse I noticed one was quite bigger than the other which means multiple births.
:rofl

This is for you..................QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Congrats!!

Let the tears flow...:p:p

julzhull

I was being nice by keeping the baby yellow shrimplet I found to myself. :eek:

Thus far all the babies I've found have been red except for some odd ones that sometimes look brown but seem to have some light blue mixed in with it, I can't figure those guys out. I've had berried shrimps of all the colors so I'm happy to be seeing something aside from red.

Mike16T

I was being nice by keeping the baby yellow shrimplet I found to myself. :eek:

Thus far all the babies I've found have been red except for some odd ones that sometimes look brown but seem to have some light blue mixed in with it, I can't figure those guys out. I've had berried shrimps of all the colors so I'm happy to be seeing something aside from red.

You did get the Skittles package so you might get a rainbow color.. Hahaha.. That's a wishful thinking. =P

julzhull

You did get the Skittles package so you might get a rainbow color.. Hahaha.. That's a wishful thinking. =P
He did say that you can get some interesting color combos.

I'm not sure if this is one of the wild browns or not, I should catch one to try to photograph a little better. I have a few of them but they don't show up well in the photos I'm trying to take.

Mike16T

He did say that you can get some interesting color combos.

I'm not sure if this is one of the wild browns or not, I should catch one to try to photograph a little better. I have a few of them but they don't show up well in the photos I'm trying to take.

I heard that you will most likely get browns or back to wild colors.

julzhull

I heard that you will most likely get browns or back to wild colors.
Depends on who you ask :) I'm still not convinced but I have the time and certainly the assortment of colors to test it out. I need to change out the sand in my breeding tank because I had plans to put the brown shrimp in there if I got any. Makes me wonder if I need to rethink the color of the substrate I'm thinking of putting in there.

Mike16T

Depends on who you ask :) I'm still not convinced but I have the time and certainly the assortment of colors to test it out. I need to change out the sand in my breeding tank because I had plans to put the brown shrimp in there if I got any. Makes me wonder if I need to rethink the color of the substrate I'm thinking of putting in there.

I've been wanting to mix red rili with either blue carbon rili or Blue Diamond to achieve getting a red rili with blue body. Spiderman color.. =)

BUT my only issue with it is I can't keep neos alive. LOL! Seattle tap water is not good for Neos unless I buff the water. I don't want to mess with water chemistry for now.. Did that with African cichlids a while back.

Mike16T

Another berried shrimp, but this time its the black tiger pinto! ^_^ i hope it's a successful one. She's a young mama.. =)
67dff432c484ce04fcea850ea8820886.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk