Shrimp bug bit me again!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
You will just accept any shrimps on this point huh..? =P
You'll get baby shrimps.. Don't worry.. :D:D

Here's a funny thing: I removed a couple of ugly (my opinion) endler males from my breeding pool over here in Endlerville and tossed them into the shrimp tank.

With the addition of other wildlife, activity seems to have picked up with the shrimp.

Crazy, that.

Mike16T

Here's a funny thing: I removed a couple of ugly (my opinion) endler males from my breeding pool over here in Endlerville and tossed them into the shrimp tank.

With the addition of other wildlife, activity seems to have picked up with the shrimp.

Crazy, that.

I hope they won't harass your shrimps..

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
So I go online to buy some more CRS or PRLs for my same sex tank of shrimp. Flip Aquatics - out. LR Bretz - doesn't carry them. The Shrimp Farm - whackadoodle website sitch. I gave up.

Mike16T

So I go online to buy some more CRS or PRLs for my same sex tank of shrimp. Flip Aquatics - out. LR Bretz - doesn't carry them. The Shrimp Farm - whackadoodle website sitch. I gave up.

You can wait till the end of the month. Plamski is coming back...

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I did email him. And because he's been to my house, he texted me and said He's out.

Eric - who delivered Tank to me - was the guy who texted me and said "Hey - just got your email. But I already sold off my colony as I'm planning to restart with a better strain." That is the text I got.