Show your "Special" (inbred) fish

Paintguy

Show your "Special" (inbred) fish

tard4.jpg

I rescued 4 very young fish from a friend that found them in a tank so green that she did not know they were there. Ended up being convicts and Survivor here is the only one of their fry that made it. This guy is stunted at about 1.5 inches long and is currently ruling my tank with his scary "O-Face" that he can't seem to close all the way. Really darkened up when I got 2 small Electric Blue Jack Dempsey, but I assume they will take over the tank soon enough.

protocl

Re: Show your "Special" (inbred) fish

resembles a form of aerodynamic style; thus allowing more air and water to enter.

A

Anonymous

regan24 said:
I think he's just constantly shocked. :shock:
Or mid-coitus.

Just sayin..lol

sandnuka

My convicts killed my jacks.... unless your gettin really big guys be carefull... those convicts are super aggressive!

A

Anonymous

regan24 said:
LOL You would "just say" that..
And you would probably be the only one to get it.

Paintguy

He does push my Dempsey around. As long as he does not make a mark on them. I had a couple convicts breeding and they were kicking the fin out of my 6" blackbelt, so I know how tuff they can be. Now if I could breed a convict with an EBJD... that would be a small but invincible pretty fish.

HALP

I would separate your ebjds from your convict. 15 dollar fish x2 > Free retarded convict. Stress on weaker fish can cause probs.

My bro's ebjd got all stressed out from some guppys. Or it could have been his crazy daughter putting chalk in the tank lol

Paintguy

That 2nd pic of Durka Durka reminds me of Sly Stallone.

Yea I plan to take my freak convict and put him back in my small tank tomorrow... now to catch him after setting up my main tank with a bunch of cool rocks to make hiding places :(

lars on

This is jack our jack. Hes not to tardo, but at almost 7 months old hes only 2.5", we raised him since he was an egg, and almost drained the tank with him in it because we thought we got all the babies out. Ive always thought his head shape looked weird compared to other jacks his size in petstores to

newcamera043.jpg

we actually recounted how long weve had him, I found the email from the dumbass we got his parents from, hes 9 MONTHS OLD.