Show off your SRT growouts

Discussion in 'Photos, Videos & Journals' started by lloyd378, Nov 30, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tank

Tank Well-Known Member

I actually like the pearls from the one I have from our batch better lol because they aren't the fusing kind so I know he wont be completely plated in pearls, but even if you get a bunch of fish from the same batch their features will vary due to the fact they hybrids so a lot of features can be very different depending on the traits of the parents.

2. Tank

Tank Well-Known Member

When I got the fading one it was 2.5in and cost me $150 but now the same seller recently quoted me $225 for same size same quality :/ so I doubt I'll be getting anymore, haha too expensive for me now.

3. VickiK

VickiK Well-Known Member

Tankie got a new roommate yesterday. A "algae eater" (rescue) I don't even know what this fish is - he's got big lips that adhere to the sides of tank on occasion -- he's not an SAE and he's not a pleco of any kind. I don't know what he is. Anyway, Tankie was scared of him/her and pouted all day long inside his flower pots. It's taken him a whole day to get unafraid and start his normal behavior of redecorating with the rocks.

Also - he hasn't eat a single endler's livebearer. They swim right by his head.

clownie and Tank like this.
  4. Tank

Tank Well-Known Member

Hahaha he is probably so well fed he doesnt even recognize them as food! If you want to make him a little more confident/aggressive try showing him a mirror once in a while.