FS Show Male Albino Red Empress, Rostratus and Malawi Trout

mickyfree

Hello all,
Well, the time has come to get rid of the few remaining freshwater I have. I've saved the best and most rare for last.

First up, is a fish I guarantee you will not find at this size for sale ANYWHERE in the US. I know of 3 people who breed them nationwide and they are always out of stock. It took me over a year and a half of constant looking to find a group. Now I just have this guy left, but he is amazing.

5" Albino Red Empress Show male. Full sized beast showing full color. Put something in your tank nobody else has! -$90

Fossochromis Rostratus 6" fully colored male. Comes from a very nice wild caught line. Fully colored up. -$60

Champsochromis Caeruleus or Malawi Trout 6" fully colored up male. This guy looks like a blue torpedo. Good temperament for a predator hap. -$60

Considering the quality, rarity and size of these fish, I believe my prices are fair. All pictures of actual fish for sale! Some pics were taken during feeding which is why you see particles in the water in some. Feel free to call or text me with any questions but I will check the forum daily to respond to any questions. I'm looking to move these guys out but will not let them go for 10 bucks, sorry!

206 992 1168 MickScreenshot_20161004-070538.png
empress 1.PNG empress 2.PNG Fosso 1.PNG fosso 3.PNG fosso 5.PNG trout 1.PNG

mickyfree

albino red empress is sold. Rostratus and trout are pending sale. Will update if picked up tomorrow.