FS Several large to VERY large tanks, Monroe WA

zach_discus

image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpeg 450image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg Hello, not enough time for all my projects. So selling off a bunch of large tanks.

450 glass 72long, 60deep, and 24 tall. Low iron glass 1/2 thick. Stand is oak and needs to be stained and doors finished for the ends. This is very heavy and you will need 4-5 strong men to help move it. $600

220 Aqueon reef ready with black stand. $300

180 acrylic reef ready no stand $200

125 acrylic reef ready no stand $175

image.jpeg $175

zach_discus

Woops forgot, 450 has. 70 long also included. It is built into the front of the tank. Was intended to be a display refugium.

zach_discus

Just a heads up for anyone. James from Fish Emporium does not own or have any right to the 450. He asked about it and I sent him pics of the tank. Just had a freind let me know, James listed the tank for sale on craigslist and offerup for $2500. Needless to say guess I have it way underpriced!!

FishBeast

Hey bro, I am the guy from Gig Harbor who emailed you last week about the 220. I want to pick it up if still available... thanks!

FishBeast

Just a heads up for anyone. James from Fish Emporium does not own or have any right to the 450. He asked about it and I sent him pics of the tank. Just had a freind let me know, James listed the tank for sale on craigslist and offerup for $2500. Needless to say guess I have it way underpriced!!
Dude I keep seeing that guy's posts on CL. That's über shady!