See jack run, RUN JACK RUN

lars on

Hokay, so little jack came down with a mild case of beingadickitis, so he has been moved to a new grow out tank.

It is a very spacious 1 gallon bowl with all the comforts one could dream of! He gonna stay in there until he hits like 5", then he will get to move up to a 5 gallon. If hes REALLY lucky, maybe a 10 gallon.
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjIuanBn.jpg

Well jacks little ego got really big in the 1 gallon, thinking that he WAS ALL THATTTT, so we moved him in with his new roomate. Yep, you guessed right, Vinny the flowerhorn. Where he was moved to another spacious .5 gallon breeder net.

Now, Vinny LOVED his new friend, and the jacks severe case of beingadickitis went WAYYY DOWNNN. In this picture vinny is saying hi to his new friend, they got along great until we turned our backs.
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjQuanBn.jpg

Then vinny went all gangsta an was all GET OFF MY TURF SON.
utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjUuanBn.jpg

THE END

sandnuka

Lovely story... its gonna end badly for jack... I almost feel bad for the little guy.... He is gonna be beaten up by that flowerhorn until he dies... :(

lars on

sandnuka said:
Lovely story... its gonna end badly for jack... I almost feel bad for the little guy.... He is gonna be beaten up by that flowerhorn until he dies... :(
Dun feel bad, the flowerhorn already killed him! :D JK

Hes in with the malawis in the 30 gallon, were sellin him. I thought you would know by now I dont actually torture my fish! We never even thought about actually turning the little guy loose with the flowerhorn.