saltwater lfs

gobluecichlids

Looking for a,list of saltwater lfs north of Seattle. I know denny pet world and little Amazon carry them
Just got my salt tank up last week

JimA

Kaosu said:
Clarks Feed and seed in Bellingham has a wonderful salt section!

Actually they do, and they have added some more tanks with corals and what not. Might be worth a drive once and see if there is anything you are looking for.

Adonijah

larry.beck said:
Doesn't qualify as north, but worth the driven anyway, is Barrier Reef in Renton just off 405 at, I believe, 44th.
IMO the only salt store you ever need to goto. Prepare to be wow'd when you walk in. :p

gobluecichlids

I went to Denny's at Kirkland yesterday for the annual sale and picked up a nice lrg saltwater angel...got it a great price, sale was offering 30% off all salt fishes and 50% all freshwaterfishes, from 5pm-10pm. they started handing out tickets at 4pm and they started calling the numbers at 5pm. I had #20 and my turn was about 5:25.. There was probably over 50 tixs handed out by 5pm.

Got mine a great deal, since I pd only 56 for it and found on the internet going for 209.99

will look forward to do it again next december.

Addictedtofish

There is a salt water fish store in downtown Arlington, but I cant think of the name. I was in there about 5 months ago and the owner was very knowledgeable.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Reef Keeper Supply is the name of the Arlington store. Seem to know their stuff, but someone with more saltwater experience could evaluate that better than I.