Sailfin needs home

ArtPleco

i have a post in classifieds but seems as it is near impossible to find it, unless you search for classifieds as it is not in a listing; unless I need to get me eyes checked.

Just about 10in now I believe. Bought when 9in needs to be in 55 and up super friendly with small plecos not so much with similar ones in size or color. Not shy when it comes to its owner and food. Will hollow out a cucumber into a canoe for you any time of the day.

Reason of rehome:
I am turning my tank more and more into a much warmer tank than what he needs to be in. His colors are vibrant around the 78 degree mark. Eat nothing but fresh veggies and pellets from kens. Looking to trade for smaller pleco that can be in either fast current cooler or warmer as I have both but, cooler tank is not big enough for the sailfin.

I really love him but I need to do what is best. And what is best is finding a good home and not a fish store where anyone will take him. I will miss him lots so I will be selective.

image.jpeg

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a maintenance guy who puts them into 180 gallon tanks are retirement homes. Thats where I usually help people unload them too.

ArtPleco

Right now it's not so much a space thing than it is I don't want to just have another tank just for one fish. It would not be a big deal but he has grown to chase others around for the sake of doing so now. I just don't want him to go abused and neglected