Free RIP Chinese algae eater parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyp3rcrav3

I did a trade today of some plants for 3 flying fox. The person forgot or ignored that I didn't want the Chinese algae eater (Craigslist thing). Now I don't know what to do with the parasite. If someone has a dedicated tank, or believes he can keep it with other fish safely (I'm not sure what) , then it is theirs. Pick up.

I suppose I could use it as bait.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I did a trade today of some plants for 3 flying fox. The person forgot or ignored that I didn't want the Chinese algae eater (Craigslist thing). Now I don't know what to do with the parasite. If someone has a dedicated tank, or believes he can keep it with other fish safely (I'm not sure what) , then it is theirs. Pick up.

Definitely parasites and should be euthanized.

Sick Lids

Where are you located? I’d be interested in taking that

hyp3rcrav3

Where are you located? I’d be interested in taking that
It is too late. It is deceased. Sorry about that. I didn't have a place large enough to keep it so it died. I wouldn't put it with my large fish because they eat slime and scales and harm my nice silver dollars and redfin tinfoil barb, etc. I didn't mean for it to die (yet) but such is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.