Right place?

JimA

Right place?

Not sure this is the right section or who allowed it but that This is not a joke you are the 100,000 th visitor banner is really, well annoying!!!!!!

larry.beck

Re: Right place?

LOL well, it's google ads and it's targeted marketing, so we're all seeing different things. You apparently tend to visit gambling sites! :joker:

Spyral

larry.beck said:
LOL well, it's google ads and it's targeted marketing, so we're all seeing different things. You apparently tend to visit gambling sites! :joker:
Hah hah..I don't get any banners..but I have adblock.

On a side note, isn't online poker/gambling illegal in WA? Or did they do away with that?

JimA

I don't gamble or play any type of games on line but the wife does. Not gambling ype but just games in general. Is she the root of this?

A

Anonymous

Yes, get a divorce... just kidding. Yeah its probably her. I look at fish stuff all the time, like constantly so its almost always fish related adds. Its because in order for us to have this site here, we have to allow the owner of the site address (forumotion) to sell the advertising space. Sorry.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

My wife and I do not gamble at all, yet I saw that message flash up also.

Madness

Staff member

Im into steroids so I constantly get illegal drug adds popping up. :)

A

Anonymous

Then that company most have payed a lot. Pretty sure its targeted though because I always see fish related stuff I have seen the message he is talking about as well. But I only see it every now and then. I don't know exactly how it works but I know that to be a part of this site address we have to allow forumotion to sell advertisment space here.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

I usually see fish stuff but sometimes other ads show up like adult diapers... what does that mean?

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
I usually see fish stuff but sometimes other ads show up like adult diapers... what does that mean?
It means your into steroids.

Madness

Staff member

I used the roids when I was younger, and also gave some to my dog. I had a Dovii that I fed some to for a while. Man did that thing grow weird and mean. Here are some pics:
Me at 26
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
My old dog
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
My old Dovii
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Hey dont judge. We all like to do stupid things from time to time. :D