Repashy Superfoods Shrimp Souffle Review

So, I've been using this stuff for quite a while now, and I've been in this reviewing mood, so here goes!

Repashy's Shrimp Souffle is a wonderful product! It's easy to prepare, you just mix one part Repashy Shrimp Souffle powder, with three parts hot water, mix real well, and let it set. Presto! Jellified food that will last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or 6 months in the freezer.

Don't let the packaging fool you, Shrimp Souffle isn't JUST for shrimp! All my fish (even the pickiest eaters) go crazy for this stuff, especially for sucker fish, they will hog this stuff and fill their bellies until they're about to burst! Hahahaha :)

The great thing about this product is that you can introduce this food to your fish in various/creative ways! You can prepare this stuff and then "paint" it onto rocks, leaving a layer of the food for your fish to graze on. You can cut them up into cubes, shred them into little bits and pieces, cut them into cute little stars, *shrug* the sky's the limit with how you can introduce this food into your tank!

It's fun watching these little critters swarm over the cubes, as you can see in my video, the shrimp are just all over this stuff! :)

You can get this stuff at Aquarium Co-Op. We carry the other products, but Shrimp Souffle seems to be the most popular one out of the rest!

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/iOiQIzZ1fwE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]