WTB Ramshorn Snails

julzhull

I need snails! We need to add some more ramshorns to our snail tank for Merlin our Fahaka, I realized that I think a few assassins have been in there eating ours and we're getting low.

I'm willing to pay but I also have baby longfin albino bristlenose (would be trading young ones, 1-1.5") and pilo moss for trade.

Definitely looking for ramshorns, the more and the bigger the better. No pond snails or bladder snails...Merlin is picky and doesn't like those.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I need snails! We need to add some more ramshorns to our snail tank for Merlin our Fahaka, I realized that I think a few assassins have been in there eating ours and we're getting low.

I'm willing to pay but I also have baby longfin albino bristlenose (would be trading young ones, 1-1.5") and pilo moss for trade.

Definitely looking for ramshorns, the more and the bigger the better. No pond snails or bladder snails...Merlin is picky and doesn't like those.

View attachment 4626

OMG. WHY DIDN'T YOU TEXT ME? I got snails up the ying yang over here that I will give you, Julz! Text me!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I'll take some of that moss and one of those albino plecos too, sister. Stop by anytime this week, girl. I get home about 6pm from Job #1. I pulled some big mama jammas for you out of the Angel / Bush Fish tank.... Hey, you could visit your SAEs!