Putting together an order...

Drd62

Anyone interested in ordering from Jeff Rapps? I would like at least two people so that the shipping price would be cut down somewhat. If interested let me know.

Thanks......

Madness

Staff member
I would love too. Cant do it till Feb or so. You do realize that his shipping is insane. I'm talk $90+ for a standard shipment. If you can get 5 or so in on it, I would do it. He has at least 9 fish I want.

Let us know.

Drd62

Order

1fishkeeper said:
Sorry that this is late but when do you plan on placing the order. I guess I better go see what he has right now.
I can wait to place an order in February. That's not a problem. I will have some else to go in on an order with me. So far I have 4 people including you who wants to order. I have ordered from Rapps several times and with a larger order he will probably give me some kind of discount. PM me and we can talk about what and how much you are going to order.

Thanks..

Drd62

Madness, you are right, the shipping is expensive but Rapps lives in NJ and not close to the airport. He was using FED EX for awhile but had to go back to using UPS for his shipping so the shipping costs went up and it's beyond his control.

hbluehunter

So will this order go AP to AP or UPS to someones house down south ?? I might be interested if it's AP to AP being it's not as far away as alot of you south guys..lol

rattle1972

hbluehunter said:
So will this order go AP to AP or UPS to someones house down south ?? I might be interested if it's AP to AP being it's not as far away as alot of you south guys..lol
im pretty sure they will be going to darrins house in fife. but i will be going in on them and the shop and my house is right next to the airport, so im sure we can figure out somthing were i can pick them up for you if you dont want to go that far.

Drd62

Hey guys, The order will be shipped to Keith at his shop. I will place the order on Feb. 11th with delivery on Sat. the 12th. PM me if you are for sure interested.