Pseudocanthicus...

Orthopod

image.jpeg These are my favorite fish. Love L25 and high red L24 but the entire genus is awesome. Anyone, keep them out here. I will try to post a pic of one of mine. Crossing fingers.

sonnys503

I myself have recently discover the Lorricariids, mainly the Pseudacanthicus. I have 1 L24 and 3 L25's. I will add more down the road, there are some nice L24's at the Wet Spot in Portland. The L24 has ben my favorite, he's not shy, like the L25's which hids 99.99 percent of the time. I recently added a Titanic L273.

sonnys503

Someone traded in at my a LFS, sat there for a good month until I was able to save enough money for it. Check out aquatic day care in Salem, I've seen some very rare loricariids. John is in the process of finding a new store front. Sounded like we both missed an opportunity to own a great L14a over the week. Spoke to Travis today. There' a nice size L24 currently there at Wet spot. It's a good 5-6 inches.

L190

Glad to see some other pleco fans on this forum. I just received a l95 and some others today. one day i'll get a l25 and a yellow l273

Madness

Staff member
:mad:That L14 should have been mine.
Someone traded in at my a LFS, sat there for a good month until I was able to save enough money for it. Check out aquatic day care in Salem, I've seen some very rare loricariids. John is in the process of finding a new store front. Sounded like we both missed an opportunity to own a great L14a over the week. Spoke to Travis today. There' a nice size L24 currently there at Wet spot. It's a good 5-6 inches.

sonnys503

Thanks orthopod. Madness, I'm not a big fan of online orders. Terrible experience, so most of what I buy is local. I'm on my way to wet spot to checkout new plecos they got in this week. Very interested in the l27

image.jpeg

Madness

Staff member
Let me know how the colors look on the remaining 24s, and if u can take a pic or 2 and post them that would be great

L190

Sonny I just ordered some Plecos from rapps, l134 l244 l95 l137 l304. I have to say he is very good with packaging and shipping. Double and triple bagged the Plecos and news paper on the outer bags, and all the Plecos were all conditioned well. If you can, can you take a picture of the l160 if you go to the wet spot? I saw it on the list and very interested in it.

sonnys503

Travis was busy and they don't let people take pictures. I looked at the l160 last week when it was there. There is one good size thts worth buying. There are 3 of them. I'm jealous, the l95 and the l134, I've been contemplating on the L134 WS has 3 or 4 of them tht looks very nice.

sonnys503

The color on the l24 is dull, but it should color up once acclimated into a new tank, mine was pale and dull, after 2 weeks it darken and the red came came, the L24 is a good size, bigger than mine.