probably a bad decision

A

Anonymous

You know that saying, "if it ain't brok, don't fix it"??????? Well I'm fixin it!!!! I will give more deails when I'm not drunk. Ok that's all for now hope this works.

Had to spell check like 10 times, hope i dident miss anything.

Madness

Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
You know that saying, "if it ain't brok, don't fix it"??????? Well I'm fixin it!!!! I will give more deails when I'm not drunk. Ok that's all for now hope this works.

185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks pofresor... so I took the devider out of my 125 that has my jags, black belts, and a convict in. And I addded 4 loisellei. I could'nt stand having a devided tank. It also botherd me thatt my male loisellei was in a whole tank to himself because he was such a punk. So I cleared out my 45 gallon when I moved him. Then I put my 4 jag fry left from the last spawn in the 45 with my 3 juvie istlanum, as well as my juvie zonatus. I moved my bocourti back into my 110, and my 4 sieboldii into the 180. So a lot of fish moving from tank to tank yesterday. The biggest reason for the moves was to get the istlanum in a tank where I could feed a low protien diet, and pull enough fish out of my 110 so my aureus could breed. I also wanted to get the istlanum out of my 110 so I could start feeding a high protien diet to my isletes and get a little size to them. While at the same time triggering a spawn with my aureus. I really hope my 125 works out. The fish in there are mostly brutes and with my jags being a breeding pair I see myself putting a devider in there again in the future. But my thoughts were to overstock the tank so much that jags will not be comfy enough to breed. So I might be picking some red devils as dithers and throwing like 6 in there. It will be way over stocked and adventually I will get rid of most of the red devils, but for now I think this will work. I know this one guy that has a over abundance of red devils so I might be giving him a call later.

I was ripped last night, totaly should'nt had drank so much.... but it was fun and I slept really well.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The decision to move fish was before the drinking or after? If this was done sober you have no excuse, but if you had been drinking you can always blame it on the alcohol. :D

Bringing some devils in that mix should be interesting... :scratch:

A

Anonymous

Um, I tossed the idea around sober... but executed drunk. The reason for the devils is just to spread out aggresion. They would be dithers essentially. And hopefully the tank would have to many fish for the jags to be ok with breeding. I know madness has loads of good sized devils, I bet he would cut me a deal if I picked up a group of them. I don't want the jags to breed, but can seperate them untill I get my temp 150 set up.

A

Anonymous

IMG_20111106_074845.jpg

This is the tank without the divider. Lots of hiding spots for smaller fish.

A

Anonymous

Here's the 45 redone for the istlanum, zonatus and jag fry.

IMG_20111106_092511.jpg

They seem really happy with just the small handfull of fish.

A

Anonymous

madness said:
fish_n_vw said:

185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif

You missed the E at the end of the word broke.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Be glad Spyral did not see it... :laughhard:

Madness

Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
madness said:
fish_n_vw said:

185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif
185565.gif

You missed the E at the end of the word broke.

You are correct, dang it. :D Everything that you said sounds good and looks nice too. Let me know on the Devils. :)

Anthraxx

wow i cant believe you went through with this. you were talking about it yesterday when i borrowed the sander. btw did u even tell the old ball and chain? cuz i showed up at the door and she mentioned not noticing it gone.. hahaha hope i didnt get ya in trouble bro. and hope that jag doesnt decide to kill things...

A

Anonymous

I don't get in trouble, I'm an adult. But I dident tell her. She said you came by, but I was passed out. And I hope the jag dosent start killing things too.

A

Anonymous

Spyral said:
I find your lack of grammatical perfection disturbing.

heh heh heh
You need moderator status, that way I can fix your language, and you can fix my spelling, punctuation, ans sentence/paragraph structure. :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Thanks, so far they seem fine, just added some devils from madness earlier, and all seems well. I hope they can put on an inch or so quikly so I don't have to worry about them.