Port Townsend Hello

ledieudufromage

Hello. Anyone else here on the Olympic Peninsula. I found out about this site from a fellow in Port Angeles. I've got three (four if you count a near empty 10g tank) fishy habitats running, a 35 column, a 40 long, and an 80 bow. I also have snakes, rabbits, rats, doves, gerbils, cats, and flesh eating beetles. I'm really interested in setting up a 1000+g tank to grow large catfish in for food. There are these massive plastic water tanks used for water reservoirs with wells which seem perfect for catfish.

larry.beck

Welcome aboard ledieudufromage. There are plenty of us from the peninsula on the site, scattered from to north end down to Belfair.

Mikey

I'm in Belfair right now, working at North Bay Mortgage for the summer. Welcome to the site!! 8)

lars on

Welcome to the site! Got a nice little handful of people on the peninsula! Teddyzaper, larry.beck, Mikey, Icer711, Lilfishie, billiethekid, and me! :)

Doza

Didnt mention me damn you.. i had to recruit someone from my side of the peninsula..lol... Ill be doing more the more i see ppl...:0

sandnuka

Hey, Welcome to WFB! this is the best site to help you completly your project tanks, get great fish ideas, etc.... Dont hesitate to ask even the dumbest questions, you will get great responses, we have the most helpful knowledgeable staff and members around! Dont forget to post some pictures and/or enter in the POTM contest ! :)

A

Anonymous

now if only a few from sequim or port townsend will join......oh well :cry:

Doza

umm dont forget port angeles... thats where you have to do your part and advertise to ppl you know or meet that have fish... Put up fliers or somethin at shops.. ect

plumcuda

Hi, I'm from Port Townsend too

I live in PT also, only have a 50gal and a 10. Wish I had something bigger. I have Bolivian and German blue rams.
Also botia loaches, dwarf frogs,bamboo shrimp and betta's. I also have ferrets and cats.