'PLUSES' on the forum index should disappear....

A

Anonymous

Just a suggestion....

Notice pluses are on the forum index. Once we enter them I would like to suggest they go away. Currently they won't disappear unless I go into EVERY topic....

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking into it, but I'm not sure if there is a work around. As the Plus icon you speak of is doing what's it's supposed to. And that's notify you that there are unread topics in that forum.

A

Anonymous

Understood. It'll take a while to click on every folder in each topic to make the pluses go away ;) It seems there was a reset or something making every folder seem unread.

hose91

On the Board Index page, top right side, just under the "FAQ", "members" and "Logout" links, there is a "Mark Forums Read" link in regular black text. This will do what you're looking for, and from here on, you can just click the "view unread posts" on the top left side, and get those to look at instead of the portal!

A

Anonymous

hose91 said:
On the Board Index page, top right side, just under the "FAQ", "members" and "Logout" links, there is a "Mark Forums Read" link in regular black text. This will do what you're looking for, and from here on, you can just click the "view unread posts" on the top left side, and get those to look at instead of the portal!

Perfect fix! Thank you!!