WTB CLOSED - Pleco found

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtuttle02

Hello All-
Does anyone know of any plecos that are available? I’m looking for something that isn’t common that is or will get sizable. I’m located in Tacoma.
Thanks in advance!

mtuttle02

Ive got two chubby pleco. Might consider rehoming one or both. They get quite monstrous looking but not absolutely huge.

Ive got two chubby pleco. Might consider rehoming one or both. They get quite monstrous looking but not absolutely huge.

Thank you! I will send you a PM

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

Yeah a fairly inexpensive pleco at the beginning but IF it decided to turn yellow, then price goes way up. But the other thing is that once yellow, doesn't mean it always will stay that way. lol

mtuttle02

Yeah a fairly inexpensive pleco at the beginning but IF it decided to turn yellow, then price goes way up. But the other thing is that once yellow, doesn't mean it always will stay that way. lol
Very cool! I just read through the thread and looked at the photos. Thank you for sharing. The yellow ones seem to be larger? I did some research and I wasn’t able to find much. I did find they have the potential to color morph! Please let me know if you are interested in rehoming one of them. I also like the cave idea!
-Mike

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey Mike, I PM'd my number to you.

There is not a whole lot of info on these guys but they look very prehistoric when they get bigger. I bought these guys as tank fillers and now Im in the process of restocking tanks a bit differently (You've seen the goldfish posts? lol)

mtuttle02

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife @DMD123 . You have beautiful aquariums and fish! I will be sure to take great care of him. Thanks again.
-Mike

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.