Places to buy goldfish online

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
A update on one of the vendors: https://www.goldfishisland.com/product-category/goldfish/

There was a fish I was very interested in but at $189 I was a bit leery because something was a little off on the fish. It appeared to have one anal fin a little deformed and honestly for that price it would not have been worth it. I emailed the vendor and asked and they responded back quickly "Yes, One is smaller than the other." So my suspicion was confirmed that there was a bit of an issue. Kind of sad cause the fish looks pretty good otherwise.

So I did appreciate the fast response to my email inquiry and the honest answer. I feel as if the website should be updated to point out the flaw and a slight reduction in price but that's up to the vendor. Being that I am a fairly new fish shopper with them, I will say their web site can be a bit overwhelming at first with the pictures and videos but now that Ive been there and looked at stuff including previously sold fish, it gives me a much better idea of what Im looking at.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Confirmation that my Oranda shipped. Should have new fish on Thursday. So far very impressed.