pics of my new set up 38G tank (update 02/25/11)

sidekicking

So I transfer everything from the 25G to this 38G tank
I was going to wait a little longer but my heater stop working on new years eve. when I came back home the next day, my temp was down to about 50D. I unfortunately lost two peppermint shrimp an my green polyps :evil: :evil:

I'm planning on painting the back of the tank black or blue
I still can't decide lol

livestock
2-ocellaris clownfish
1-blenny

Llovsbarbie

wow! I love the rock work. Im not so creative with it myself. I cant wait to be able to start up some corals. Looking good :)
We finally picked up a 125 gal today. When we get everything transferred I could sell you the 55 real cheap if your interested. Good luck with your tank. Welcome to the salt water side!!!

sidekicking

unconv-reefer said:
Looking good
thanks Rob
the rock you gave me is on the left side
the right side is looking kinda empty right but I'll take care of it later on

Betty said:
Very nice. I didn't even know you were doing saltwater!
thanks betty....is only been about a month since I had this set-up

Llovsbarbie said:
wow! I love the rock work. Im not so creative with it myself. I cant wait to be able to start up some corals. Looking good :)
We finally picked up a 125 gal today. When we get everything transferred I could sell you the 55 real cheap if your interested. Good luck with your tank. Welcome to the salt water side!!!
thanks the water was really cloudy when I was putting all the rock in I could barely see anything. thanks for the offer barbie but I have an empty 55G tank & stand lol

lilfishie

Wow, nice job. Great looking, clean tank. The aquascaping is really nice. It draws you in, but makes you want to look at the whole picture, not focus on one area. Very nice.

So when is the 55 going to be set up?LOL It wont be long, I'm sure :)

sidekicking

Thanks again guys

I'm actually not going to set up the 55G right now, maybe in four months I'll set up as a FW tank again

sidekicking

painted the back of the tank black this, I think it looks way better lol
also pick up four little frags

this picture is kinda crappy I'll take a better one later on

sidekicking

I pick up this frags last weekend

the color on this ones is amazing very bright orange...I wish I had a better camera

I'm not happy with my rock scape but it will do for now

sidekicking

Adonijah said:
Did you move the corals from a rock to another rock or are you just rearranging your rocks?
Yeah I moved some corals around cause I added about 30 more pounds of live rock
and I also added more corals

lilfishie said:
Wow, thants really looking good. You picked up some nice coral.
Thanks lilfishie, I try to pick up corals everytime I get some extra cash
and zoathids are my favorite

lilfishie

sidekicking said:
I try to pick up corals everytime I get some extra cash
and zoathids are my favorite
Well next time you've got a couple extra $ and the time to stop by my office, let me know. I have a LOT of zoanthids and they wont cost nearly what you would pay at the LFS. Typicaly 5 & 10 $ per frag. Couple I have are more, but less than others are going to charge.