PetSmart 30% OFF any single item of your choice using promo code

Loren

Save 30% on a single item when entering promotional code WEEKEND30 at checkout.

Offer valid on select merchandise. Discount limited to one qualifying item, per customer, per transaction. Savings will reflect in the shopping cart after applying the promotional code with the purchase of qualifying merchandise. Maximum value $150. Offer not valid on gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, charitable donations and may exclude all or select items from the following brands: Advantage®, AquaClear®, Blue Buffalo®, CatMouse, Eukanuba®, Fluval®, Greenies®, Grreat Choice®, High Tech Pet®, Hill's® Ideal Balance™, Hill's® Science Diet®, Hill's® Prescription Diet®, KONG®, Kurgo®, MidWest Homes for Pets, Natural Balance®, Nature's Recipe, Nature's Variety®, Nulo, Nutro™ Max®, Nutro™ Ultra™, Pedigree®, Pet Gear, PetSafe®, Purina® Pro Plan®, Redbarn, Royal Canin®, Sunbeam®, Wellness®, XPOWER, iFamCare™. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart. Offer valid on PetSmart.com through May 30, 2017 @ 6:30 am EST.

http://www.petsmart.com/

julzhull

I can't believe I missed this! We need to get an FX6 for a tank we'll be getting this Summer. I wonder if they'll do something similar for the 4th.

Of course I see this now after buying a ton of stuff there this weekend... lol

Oh well, up and running. Thanks Loren for the heads up, hopefully I'll be quicker next time.