FS Petrochromis Red Bulu Colony PU in Burien WA

finray56

I have decided that I want cut back on the number of aquariums I am keeping and I will be selling off some of my stock and tanks. For any African cichlid keepers out there I am offering up some amazing fish at a very reasonable price. I will update this thread as things are added or become available for sale.
So first up is my Petrochromis Red Bulu colony, there are 14 fish in this group they range approximately between 6 1/2" to 7 1/2" plus. This colony has bred before and hold pretty regularly. I believe they will breed regularly once they have a tank of their owntank again. I am currently keeping them with featherfins and that has slowed them down. I have NEVER seen Red Bulu available locally so if you like rare fish here's your chance.
I am going to offer them here first before I list over on CL as I would love to see someone from our community get these. The colony is for pick up only, I live in Burien WA and anyone interested in them may certainly come and look. I am asking $1,050 for the group, I have raised them from 1/2" fry to the size they are today. If you bother to look around and price them you will find this to be a killer deal. If you are interested just pm me and I will get in touch.image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg