Petco $1 gallon sale

Addictedtofish

Re: Petco $1 gallon sale

Same size tanks as they have had in the past.

10g,20H,20L,29g,40B, and 55g's.

It starts 6/26/11 till 7/23/11.

larry.beck

I'll be on the doorstep tomorrow morning. Perfect timing, need some additional tanks to support the move in a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up Marc!

Spyral

I'll be up there later for some deals on fish food. They sell NLS and everything is on sale.

I need a replacement for my 55, & several tanks for my summer killifish/ shrimp projects. Its going to get exspensive this week.

sonnys503

Picked up a 55G, I might grab a 40B for (planted tank) contemplating 55 or 40B. :scratch:
The sales clerk "You've been waiting for the $ per gallon sale!?!"
Had I had my truck I might of grabbed 3 55s, :)
such a great opportunity to grab them 40Bs. also contemplating a 20 tall for daughter's shrimp tank.

larry.beck

Yeah, I love this sale. Only pity is that it doesn't apply to the bigger tanks as well, and they won't order for you. I would love to find some 30 breeders but they're pretty uncommon.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

Thank you larry.beck, are these tank only or do they come with lids and lights? Never got in on one of these sales before.

Zerc: Free is awesome, but I'd have to drive 3 hours almost to get it, unfortunately! lol

larry.beck

The $1/gal sale is tank only. It's still a heck of a price, as good as you can usually get on used tanks on CL or elsewhere. They have the sale twice a year, typically.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

I am currently on unemployment so I am pretty low for extra funds other than bills. I had my angels lay a batch of eggs yesterday so I'm looking for another tank so the babies have their own if they hatch. I may have to just wait :/