Pet Town - Belfair

CrazedAce

Overall Experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

This was my 2nd time at this store and I was lucky enough to meet William, who knew quite a bit about fish. He works there and supplies the store with assassin or nerite snails (can't remember, maybe both) and gave me tips on African cichlids, snails, and general tank maintenance. The prices are reasonable and he was interested in doing future trades. Can't wait to go back!

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

Really nice staff, but a rather small selection of fish, most are very common, which some are "hard to find" fish, such as Congo Tetras, Rummynose Tetras, some nice Plecos here and there. If you're going through Belfair, I would definitely check this place out, just to see what they have. And if you do manage to see William there, you'll strike up a pretty nice conversation. that guy is like a library when it comes to fish! :) -- Went back to buy some White Cloud Mountain Minnows, 5 for $1. I asked for 30 and the lady ended up giving around 60+ but only charged me 30's worth of fish ($6 instead of $12) either she didn't want to count 30 fish, or she was just being really nice. Or both! lol

Nick_87

Overall Experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

I was pleasantly suprised by this place. They have a beter selection of fish than petsmart or petco IMO and a good selection of interesting non common fish that I havent seen anywhere else. Also very friendly. I dont have room in any of my tanks but as soon as i do i will be heading here.