Parker

protocl

Ni hao and welcome!

I would say - post pictures of your tanks.
But...probably the same as what he posted, already.

sandnuka

Hey Parker! Thats so awesome you guys share this hobby.... wish my ol' lady liked it... but she pretty much hates it... lol..... Well welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it as much as your husband. Maybe you talk a little more than him too? Obviously you like fish, but do you guys share the same interest in the same kinds?? are you into the africans as well?

Mikey

Welcome! He is a great asset to the site when he does chime in discussions, and I'm sure you will be as well. Great to have you here.

lars on

:) NICE TO MEET YOU AGAIN!

I gave you and larry the bristlenose pleco! Hope hes workin out for ya!

Glad to have you on the site!

Parker

Sandnuka –
My husband and I have a lot of fun raising our fish together. I’m the one who cleans the tanks, strips the fry, takes care of the sick fish, etc. In that sense, I may be more into the hobby than he is. He’s generally more interested in customizing and experimenting with our tank setups. We’re both really into the Africans, but I have a few Lamprologus ocellatus golds as well. I also tend to like the oddball animals of the world more than my husband does, so I keep a Malawi Eel. I think he’s adorable, my husband says he’s ugly. Lol.

Lars on –
Hi again. The bristlenose seems to be doing well. He and our female seem to have made friends now, so I usually find them together in one of the caves. He doesn’t like it when I pet him yet, but I’m working on him. Lol.

Everyone else –
Thanks for the welcome :)

sandnuka

Awesome parker! kinda cool you guys split the duties! I love to do both jobs, so no room for the wifey anyway! hah ahaha! nothing more fun than strippin fry, and playin fish doctor.... and I love rippin apart a tank changing it all around too!

Your guys fish are awesome! and your other tank with the golds sounds cool too! Im gonna have to go with your hubby on the eel bein ugly though... lol. Well enjoy the site!