WTB Paratheraps Coatzacoalcos

I'm looking to buy some paratheraps coatzacoalcos. I found some online but just wondering if there is anybody here breeding them.
Would like to get a few if possible,
Let me know what you have thanks!!
I'm also looking to sell my Flowerhorn, his 6 inches big, has nice red colors and is also very mean with other fish. Don't put him with anything smaller or same size as him. If interested let me know. His price $50 thanks.

Madness

Staff member
I had a breeding pair but sold them to A Place for Pets in Burien. Give them a shout and see if by chance they still have them. Otherwise, Jeff Rapps has them, and I do group buys from Rapps about 3 times/year. Not looking to do another one until March or April. (unless he gets something in sooner that I just gotta Have) :) A group buy will save you loads in shipping.

I had a breeding pair but sold them to A Place for Pets in Burien. Give them a shout and see if by chance they still have them. Otherwise, Jeff Rapps has them, and I do group buys from Rapps about 3 times/year. Not looking to do another one until March or April. (unless he gets something in sooner that I just gotta Have) :) A group buy will save you loads in shipping.
Thanks madness I will check on them if they still have them. I been wanting to get this species for a while. I'm also interested in the hartwegi, but don't know if they gonna get along if not probably gonna get another tank. Thanks again I'll check a place for pets.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thanks madness I will check on them if they still have them. I been wanting to get this species for a while. I'm also interested in the hartwegi, but don't know if they gonna get along if not probably gonna get another tank. Thanks again I'll check a place for pets.
Coatz and hartwegi..... Dude, you are naming all things madness has spawned ( just two years too late)

This could give madness a reason to spawn his hartwegi again..... They are awesome fish

Last edited:

Madness

Staff member
I lost my male Hartwegi recently, he was about 9 years old. I still have my female. I think that the next breeding project I do within this genus (which is now spread all over the place with all the new classifications) is the Bifasciatus and possibly the Argentea.

I lost my male Hartwegi recently, he was about 9 years old. I still have my female. I think that the next breeding project I do within this genus (which is now spread all over the place with all the new classifications) is the Bifasciatus and possibly the Argentea.
Ohh!! Please keep me posted! I would love to get a few of those. I met a guy on facebook who has nice beautiful bifasciatus. His name is Gordon Buck and names his male bifasciatus Diablo. Pretty cool male with nice colors too. Looking forward to see both. Thanks Shawn!

Madness

Staff member
Ohh!! Please keep me posted! I would love to get a few of those. I met a guy on facebook who has nice beautiful bifasciatus. His name is Gordon Buck and names his male bifasciatus Diablo. Pretty cool male with nice colors too. Looking forward to see both. Thanks Shawn!

That is who I may be getting a female from for my male