Paradigm Fish Foods in stock.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

We have all flavors of Paradigm Fish food in stock. This is the equivalent of raw food for dogs or cats. Made with natural ingredients.

Whole Menhaden Fish Meal which is Ethoxyquin Free.
100% Grain and Gluten Free.
No Fillers and made in the USA.
The food contains over 1% Astaxanthin (a natural color enhancer and antioxident).
All foods contain Spirulina (blue-green algae) which is a natural color enhancer and it helps boost fishes immune system).
With our food you know exactly what you are getting: our nutritional percentages add up to 100%.
With 4 different blends one is sure to fit your specific needs. Carnivore, Omnivore, and Graze are $15.99 for 8oz. Grow is $10.99 for 4oz.

PARADIGM CARNIVORE:
Ingredients: Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Shrimp Meal, Green Pea Flour, Dried Egg Whites, Human Grade Spirulina Powder, Crude Menhaden Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper.

Nutritional Analysis: 50% Protein, 7% Fat, 6% Starch, 11% Fiber, 5% Sugar, 14% Minerals/Ash, and 4% Moisture.

Vitamins: A, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, M, H, D3, B12

Who to feed this to: A Carnivore is a fish that eats other living creatures including fish, invertebrates, insects, insect larvae, etc. Example: Haplochromines, Cyprichromis, Julidiochromis, Parachromis, Oscars, Acaras, and certain Plecos.

PARADIGM OMNIVORE:
Ingredients: Green Pea Flour, Shrimp Meal, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Human Grade Spirulina Powder, Dried Egg Whites, Whole Menhaden Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper.

Nutritional Analysis: 42% Protein, 5% Fat, 9% Starch, 16% Fiber, 8% Sugar, 13% Minerals/Ash, and 4% Moisture.

Vitamins: A, E, K B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, M, H, D3, B12

Who to feed this to: An Omnivore is a fish that eats other living creatures including fish, invertebrates, insects, insect larvae and also plant matter. They are opportunistic scavengers eating anything they can catch and scraps provided by larger predators. Example: Many Lake Victorian species, also Angelfish, Apistogramma, Geophagus, Amphilophus, and Rocio. Also excellent for Fresh Water Shrimp and certain Plecos.

PARADIGM HERBIVORE:
Ingredients: Green Pea Flour, Shrimp Meal, Human Grade Spirulina Powder, Dried Egg Whites, Whole Menhaden Fish Oil, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Astaxanthin, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper.

Nutritional Analysis: 38% Protein, 5% Fat, 10% Starch, 17% Fiber, 9% Sugar, 13% Minerals/Ash, and 4% Moisture.

Who to feed this to: An Herbivore is a fish that primarily eats plant matter. This food is specially formatted for algae grazers like Tropheus, Mbuna, and those fish with longer digestive tracts. The extra fiber helps prevent any type of blockage. Also excellent for certain Plecos and Corydoras.

PARADIGM GROW:
Ingredients: Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Green Pea Flour, Shrimp Meal, Whole Menhaden Fish Oil, Spirulina, Astaxanthin, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper.

Nutritional Analysis: 47% Protein, 16% Fat, 5% Starch, 10% Fiber, 5% Sugar, 11% Minerals/Ash, and 4% Moisture.

Who to feed this to: Grow is a fry food recommended for use up to first 8 weeks of life. It is also beneficial in helping the females fatten up in-between spawnings and helps promote breeding.

PARADIGM GRAZE:

Ingredients: Green Pea Flour, Shrimp Meal, Dried Egg Whites, Human Grade Spirulina Powder, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Whole Menhaden Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper.

Nutritional Analysis: 43% Protein, 5% Fat, 10% Starch, 16% Fiber, 8% Sugar, 12% Minerals/Ash, and 4% Moisture.

Vitamins: A, E, K B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, M, H, D3, B12

Who to feed this to:Graze is designed specifically with catfish and plecos in mind. It is a hard wafer that can last over 24 hours in the tank (slow dissolving) without clouding the water or breaking right apart. This allows the fish to "graze" on it all day long....especially newly hatched bottom feeders.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I use graze in my Pleco/ Cory tank...... They go insane for it! I'd recommend everyone hit up Cory for some of this food!

Salzabar

I still have some left over from the bag I purchased from madness at the swap meet. The fish love that stuff. Reminds me of Gi Gi's wonder food. I'll stop by Corys to pick up some more for sure.