Free pair of w/c festae + jag

discus_2013

pic up Redmond pair of w/c Ecuador festae and one tank raised jag. pair of festae are 6-8" jag is 3-4" bring your own bucket and net, I don't have one. pickup is in Redmond off 124th, must take all 3 because I want to use the tank for grow outside. if you are interested text me at 360-237-4077, I won't meet up or hold.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
What size tank is the pair currently in? Have they spawned at all?

discus_2013

they are in 55, need a bigger tank, I had them in my 450, they have both spawned in the 450, but not in the 55, they are bonded and don't try to kill each other, but they only tolerate certain tank mates, I had a group of 12, I kept the "best two" but in the mix of catching them i accidentally gave away my favorite female, planning to put them in my 100g but i went a different route and now i want them to go to a bigger tank, I have a bag and a half of fluval bug bites to go with them as well.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
They’d be cool in my 210..... but unfortunately, I’m not a fan of traffic so going from Redmond to Puyallup sounds horrible!

Good luck

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely understand that! And that’s a nasty commute! Damn

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Ive got a buddy who would love them and he has some massive tanks. Please send me a phone number so I can get you guys in touch!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, Shannon and Robert are good friends... I’m sure they will both benefit.

Glad to hear this!