Optimus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

censeoflife

Sorry the image is bad. We are working on a 10 G home for our Betta's and hopefully that well net some better photo's.

pictur15.jpg

censeoflife

Right now Optimus is sharing his home with 4 dime size angels and Omega Betta Data our female. We will definitely divide if either shows any fin damage. However they all seem rather content in the new home for now.

CrashSmAshley

He's living with a female betta and angels??? I would take out those bettas asap and house them separately! When those angels get bigger they're gonna tear his fins apart, and I'm surprised that male and female haven't torn each other apart. I guess if there's a lot of hiding spaces she can get away, but I still wouldn't risk anything like that

censeoflife

The angels are not permanent. They are waiting for their new home, and have yet to be even noticed. If you don't think the Betta's will last we will drop the divider in right away.

CrashSmAshley

censeoflife said:
The angels are not permanent. They are waiting for their new home, and have yet to be even noticed. If you don't think the Betta's will last we will drop the divider in right away.
I see. I forgot you said they were really small haha! And I kept a male and female betta together, but that was in a 30 gallon. I guess anything is possible, just keep an eye on them. If you notice spots missing from the males tail, or horizontal lines (stress bar) on either of them, I would put in a divider.

censeoflife

Totally they are still dimes. Carmen has been watching them closely and she is home all day to keep an eye out. I will look for stress when I get home.

We have divider material ready so we'll make one up if need be.

lars on

We had an angel with our betta once, he kept the angel in check! Got rid of him once he got 3" though, terrorized other trops :(

Beautiful betta though, got any pics of the female?

censeoflife

Not yet, I'm not sure if its the lighting or her colors but she only looks black when I catch her on my camera.

The angels are doing good actually. I had to separate the betas though, I started seeing stress bars on the female and didn't want to risk anything.

I am not sure what I will do with the angels once they grow out some. I do have that other 10 g ....... hmmm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.