NW AQUARIUM SWAP! January 14th.

I'm sure happy to see Jim carry this event onward after I left the area. I know those of you that go will have a tremendous time buying, selling, trading chatting with so many enthusiasts in one place. Wish I could be there. I truly miss it, but am extremely pleased that Jim is continuing the tradition. Best wishes to all for a great time and great deals!

Loren

I'm sure happy to see Jim carry this event onward after I left the area. I know those of you that go will have a tremendous time buying, selling, trading chatting with so many enthusiasts in one place. Wish I could be there. I truly miss it, but am extremely pleased that Jim is continuing the tradition. Best wishes to all for a great time and great deals!
We all had a great time today and even though there was less sellers the attendance was great and the Seahawk game conflict didn't seem to hurt.

GoodnNuff

Thanks Loren. I breezed through very quickly about 1:30 or so. A number of great things at good prices, but unfortunately nothing I was in the market for at this time. I had to turn my head as I walked past the 10 and 20 gallon tanks - too tempting and I don't need another! Yet.

Loren

I'm jealous!

(Mukileto to Auburn for a swap meet - even for fish stuff - is a bit much for me)
Maybe you are unaware of all of the fantastic fish stores that the south sound has to offer. Sierra Pets, Midway Pets, A Place for Pets to name a few. Also, it is a great chance to meet a lot of the people you only know here from chat. Next time you can just make a day of it. ;)

PS. My drive down from Mill Creek was 50 minutes so wasn't too bad.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Maybe you are unaware of all of the fantastic fish stores that the south sound has to offer. Sierra Pets, Midway Pets, A Place for Pets to name a few. Also, it is a great chance to meet a lot of the people you only know here from chat. Next time you can just make a day of it. ;)

PS. My drive down from Mill Creek was 50 minutes so wasn't too bad.

Ooooooo! I had no idea!

any chance at all that I could get another trio? I'm setting up a Nano tank just for them!! made the mistake of adding the other trio I bought at the swap to my 20 gallon long community tank that is heavily planted and think I would destroy it trying to catch them. they are safe in it, just worried any fry would be eaten so I wanted to set up a home just for them and maybe a few ghost shrimp for a clean up crew.