NW Aquarium Feb 2016 Follow Up

Hello everyone!

Busy day yesterday and last evening. I was pretty pumped up over our swap that we all pulled off in good manner! I saw a lot of folks I haven't seen lately and met some new acquaintances that I hope to stay in touch with down the road. We had a bunch of visitors and I was so busy most of the time I didn't even get to break out my camera and get some photos of the event. If any of you have any photos you'd like to share, please post them, and would you let me have permission to use them in future promotions?

I want to thank all of you for spreading the word in whatever form worked for you.

Special thanks go to Brenda Treibel, Ali, & Stan & Barbara for helping with the registration table. You were great! We gathered some important information there and it is being processed as I write this and I will be sharing some crude data with those that had tables this time. BTW --- NO EMAIL addresses will be given out to the public in this information.

Also thank you to those who helped others carry their stuff in to set up and out for breakdown...Michael Bitz (the great Kibitzer!!), Brenda Treibel, Pleco Jim, and I probably missed others helping others...and I'm sorry for missing you.

I picked up some beautiful Peacock Gudgeons from Cliff Miller and they began eating within an hour of release into their new home! And a beautiful piece of Mansanita that will be going into my new custom tank I'll be having built in a couple months. Exciting!

Hello everyone!

Busy day yesterday and last evening. I was pretty pumped up over our swap that we all pulled off in good manner! I saw a lot of folks I haven't seen lately and met some new acquaintances that I hope to stay in touch with down the road. We had a bunch of visitors and I was so busy most of the time I didn't even get to break out my camera and get some photos of the event. If any of you have any photos you'd like to share, please post them, and would you let me have permission to use them in future promotions?

I want to thank all of you for spreading the word in whatever form worked for you.

Special thanks go to Brenda Treibel, Ali, & Stan & Barbara for helping with the registration table. You were great! We gathered some important information there and it is being processed as I write this and I will be sharing some crude data with those that had tables this time. BTW --- NO EMAIL addresses will be given out to the public in this information.

Also thank you to those who helped others carry their stuff in to set up and out for breakdown...Michael Bitz (the great Kibitzer!!), Brenda Treibel, Pleco Jim, and I probably missed others helping others...and I'm sorry for missing you.

I picked up some beautiful Peacock Gudgeons from Cliff Miller and they began eating within an hour of release into their new home! And a beautiful piece of Mansanita that will be going into my new custom tank I'll be having built in a couple months. Exciting!

Also, I know I missed Betty and Daughter Jamie who sat the FREE TABLE, and brought the cookies for everyone. Thank you!