Northwest Aquarium Swap - Sunday June 11th

Loren

I think I like the bucket and bagging idea. I'll have to find some bags before next weekend.

Do people generally heat/aerate water if the fish aren't pre-bagged? I'm thinking I could bring a few buckets of water and then have the fish in a 10 gallon so you can see them.
I wouldn't worry about heating but aeration would be nice. There are plenty of outlets.

Keefe

Just as an informative post, I will be bringing 20 pleco breeding caves 5-6inches long, ~1.5 inches tall and 2 inches wide. Each cave will be $5, I can do custom orders to bring to the event, but I am posting late so let me know by this weekend (june 3rd-4th) if you want something custom.

Erxkeel

Just as an informative post, I will be bringing 20 pleco breeding caves 5-6inches long, ~1.5 inches tall and 2 inches wide. Each cave will be $5, I can do custom orders to bring to the event, but I am posting late so let me know by this weekend (june 3rd-4th) if you want something custom.
Very cool! :)

julzhull

We are super excited for this swap. 4 tables already claimed by vendors. This should be a great turn out. Get your table reserved today! Let's give rhe public some nice variety of merchandise and fish stock to choose from.
How do we reserve tables? Hopefully there's still some available.

Loren

<== wishes Auburn, WA wasn't in another galaxy
It is less than an hour. Please put on your big lady pants. And sorry you could ride with me but I am already going with another seller and the rest of the car is going to be full of fish crap.

Loren

Nope. The seller would be responsible to have everything available to complete the sale and send you on your way with your purchase.