Northwest Aquarium Swap - Sunday June 11th

Loren

pG1D6Zr.jpg

Pleco Jim

We are super excited for this swap. 4 tables already claimed by vendors. This should be a great turn out. Get your table reserved today! Let's give rhe public some nice variety of merchandise and fish stock to choose from.

julzhull

Trying to decide if it's worth it to bring down some albino longfin bristlenose juvies and albino bluegrass guppies. It would be great to thin the herd a bit but not sure if those would be in demand.

Dale

Trying to decide if it's worth it to bring down some albino longfin bristlenose juvies and albino bluegrass guppies. It would be great to thin the herd a bit but not sure if those would be in demand.

Ive got about 30 babies myself lol Thank you Cory for the prolific breeders haha

Erxkeel

I have requested Pleco Jim bring me Longfin Albino BN to the swap already, So I know they are in demand.

Loren

Hmmm...if @Pleco Jim is bringing them then maybe I shouldn't this time around. I don't want to compete!
The more the merrier. I wouldn't not bring something just because someone else might. At the GSAS General auction a bunch of people brought Bolbitis to sell and all of it sold and at high prices.

Loren

What's the best way to package fish when bringing them in? I've only been to one last year. I think the fish I bought were in bags.
Whatever works best for you on how you want to sell them. I shared a table with a guy last time that brought two buckets (angels and discus) and just scooped out and bagged once the sale was completed.

julzhull

I think I like the bucket and bagging idea. I'll have to find some bags before next weekend.

Do people generally heat/aerate water if the fish aren't pre-bagged? I'm thinking I could bring a few buckets of water and then have the fish in a 10 gallon so you can see them.