NEWBE!

Angelman

I have been a fish breeder until I moved back to the Washington area to be near my kids. Thanks to Lorrie Smith (aka lilfishie) for directing me to this sight. I have only a 80 gal tank set up, but used to have 2000 gal dedicated to breeding angelfish. I hope some day to get back up to that, but for now I'm just getting moved in and starting over. Hope to help out and meet some fish people in the great northwest....

There is no greater people in the world other then fish people....

sidekicking

Hey man welcome to the site...this is a great place to meet fish people lol
I'm guessing your keeping angels in that 80G??
whenever you have some time you should post some pics...we all enjoy pics

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB!! I love to hear we got some more experinced breeders in here.... Everyone has there own style when it comes to breeding....so we love to hear all the other opinions and techniques.... Your 80 gal is not currently stocked? your lookin for angels for it?? I am assuming you had several tanks addin up to 2000 gallons, not just one 2000gallon tank.. right?? lol

Anyway, welcome, and lookin forward into readin some of your posts and seein some pictures.

lilfishie

Hey Aron, it was really great meeting you and Lori last night. Correct me if I am wrong on spelling her name. Anyway, keep us posted on how things are going and like they all said, post pics.
Thank agian and if you need anything, give me a call, I might have it.