Administrator
Staff member
Holiday Schedule:
New Years Eve: noon till 6pm
New Years Day: noon till 6pm

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for stopping by. Was stuck in traffic coming back from the airport, then had to get the blackworms rinsed etc. Otherwise I would have been able to chat. next time!

Caseyf

Good to know, ill probably stop by tomorrow. Need some more black worms, and I just havent been in for a couple weeks. :)

KaraWolf

I took all your pygmy spot rasboras lol
You looked busy indeed. Probably would have stuck around if I hadnt been taking the bus all the way back to tacoma.Glad I spotted you though. Would have been a sad panda to not see you or poke. Love the store, everyone's so happy even in your sale tanks!

keman

Finally have my big tank cycled and lid tight, May swing in on the 1st to see if you still have some rope fish. Looking for small ones if you have any.

Bob

There were a few when i was there today. I wouldnt call them small though.

keman

I want small so I can grow them out myself in the tank. Rather not buy full adults. Darn... I was hoping... Oh well. I see smaller ones on occasion.

A

Anonymous

^ That seems average. I never see them in LFS less than 12 inches.

keman

I'll make the road trip up to have a look. My local store has not had stock in quite a while. Last time I saw them there they had six or so under 8" but the 125G tank I have for them was in crisis.

keman

Got some.. Thank you for having such a beautiful store with these guys for me to bring home...

Picked up three of the smallest.

Image-1-8.jpg