New Shrimp Tank

Mike16T

ehcOBIr.png

Ebi-sama

Actually, my buddie is Joe(jtibee.com / Joe's aqua shrimp) and I help make sales for him. If you are interested, please PM me and I can try to get you wholesale prices alot cheaper than the prices advertised online. More selections also.

Mike16T

Actually, my buddie is Joe(jtibee.com / Joe's aqua shrimp) and I help make sales for him. If you are interested, please PM me and I can try to get you wholesale prices alot cheaper than the prices advertised online. More selections also.

Really? How'd you know him?

Ebi-sama

It will be through him, but I am helping expand business for him in WA. So I am not selling under myself using his name just to clarify. I've been in the hobby when dwarf shrimps pretty much was super niche and before pintos were created and king kongs were expensive.

Ebi-sama

Joe is from Taiwan where he has his breeder farm, but his partner Larry manages the facility in the US. Theres a community/forum for shrimp, so everyone kind of knows each other that been in this for awhile.

Loren

Hi Ebi-sama,

Welcome to WaFishBox.

Details about the General Auction can be found here.

http://www.gsas.org/auctions.html

It is promoted by the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society.

Both Mike and I have made several purchases from Joe's Aqua.

I would be interested to know if the following shrimp not found on his website would be available.

- Tang-Tai
- Blue Diamond

Thanks,

Loren

Ebi-sama

I would be interested to know if the following shrimp not found on his website would be available.

- Tang-Tai
- Blue Diamond

Thanks,

Loren

Yes, he has them. You just have to catch him before he starts importing, he usually imports every so often and so whatever he has in stock at his San Jose, CA facility gets shipped, sometimes it may have them or not depending what is ordered or sold out. Many shrimps cam be preordered or special order(like blue cardinals or rare shrimp).

Ebi-sama

Yah.... Only shrimps I want to add to my shrimp tank are fancy red tigers and zebra black pinto
He does indeed carry zebra black pintos and fancy red tigers as well as high grade fancy reds. Right now he has been introducing galaxy pintos, stardust, red steel for sale, but most should be preordered.

Ebi-sama

I believe if someone sets up a group buy, we can probably setup a discounted price for everyone. Wholesale belly pintos go for $5. (business/sellers) I have been able to get some hobbyist those prices. $1/ea for fire reds etc. $1.8/ea for 24k golden backline yellow neo.

Ebi-sama

Order placed for 20 A-S grade Crystal Red Shrimp and 6 pom pom crabs at Aquatic Arts!!
Awesome, how do you like them? You should definitely grab some "pure red line crystal reds" when you can. You'll really notice the difference when side by side. The opaqueness of the whites/reds and thickness of shell.

Mike16T

I believe if someone sets up a group buy, we can probably setup a discounted price for everyone. Wholesale belly pintos go for $5. (business/sellers) I have been able to get some hobbyist those prices. $1/ea for fire reds etc. $1.8/ea for 24k golden backline yellow neo.

Those are almost like skyfish-aqua prices. nice.