New residents in the fish room

Madness

Staff member
Thought that I would share some pictures of a new pair of fish that will be arriving Tuesday to the AquaticMadness fishroom.

19395910.jpg
" />
10521110.jpg
" />
10553310.jpg
" />
10610710.jpg
" />

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Look to be big enough that the bloat issue may not be quite a problem. They look good!  :spoton: 

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Where are they coming from? They look great. I had a little one about two years ago, but died after getting stressed out by a couple of my other fish...
But I love the shape of these fish

Madness

Staff member
yes I want to grow them up to look like this

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

They are coming from Montajano on FB

Madness

Staff member
Neither do I really so that is my job this weekend, and that is to, move things around and find a spot.

I want to put them somewhere that allows for easy water changes, because they will be getting them every 3rd day.

Madness

Staff member
Yea I have seen those, they have a completely different look to their body shape, finnage shape, and color. Not impressed with those at all.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Did you ask montajano to also send you one of his 6" trimacs? They have some of the best fun colored I've seen

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Did you ask montajano to also send you one of his 6" trimacs? They have some of the best fun colored I've seen
They have fun colors huh?   :scratch: :lmfao: 

I did not, do you want one?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I'll look for that pic..... They were super nice.  Everyone that commnwted on them wanted one!
Biggie smalls is ready to get rid of his girlfriend ( lil Kim) and get himself a purebred wife!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't find the actual post but found the picture in the picture album.... Pretty sure it was his
image_zpsab941fea.jpg
" />

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
It's the tear drop prison tat right below his eye that screams I'm not one to be messed with!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
anthony said:
nice fish! that is black nasty right???? I have never seen one in person
Yep, Ive only seen some fry for sale in real life. Ive never seen a monster in person. They are bloat prone and get stressed easily as young so many do not make it to become mature fish.