New here but not to Fish box!

KMX

Hey everyone in the great state of Washington. My Name is Kory. I am from Texas waaayyyy down south. No I don't have a horse and no I do not milk cows. :lol!: I am a fish lover myself. I have about 30 tanks. Most are all African Cichlids. Maleri Island Peacocks, Cyno. Nhkata Bay, Lemon Jake Peacocks, Moorii Dolphin, Tiwanne Reef, Pund. N. Makobe Island, Ruti island, Tinanti Buffalo Slim Heads, Halpachromis sp Ruby, and Petrotiliapia Chitimba Bay to name a few. I also am the owner and admin on USAfishbox.com . Addictedtofish told me about this site so If figured I would join. Looks very familiar over here...very well set up :cheers: Who ever the admin is on here if you want to trade banners let me know. Our site has over 1,500 users and about 5,000 post each month. Hope to chat with some of you soon and thanks for having me! :afro:

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB... glad to have you on board! 30 tanks mostly african, *drools*.... Your house sounds AWESOME
icon_cheers.png
! Ive been to your site "USAFishbox", cool place. a bit easier to get 5000 posts a month when you got the whole U.S. on your site.. lol.

Anyway, glad you came by to check us out, hope to hear from ya more, bet you have TONS of great information. :)

KMX

Not easy but deff helps. Dedication is key to a healthy, active club. Any club meetings or auctions in the Washington area?

larry.beck

LOL this is too funny... and hey, Kory, I'm hoping to see pics of your tanks as I make my way through the unread threads. I'm an mbuna keeper as well, nowhere near 30 tanks though - only 9 here. Now I have something to strive for! LOL

KMX

Yeah I will post up some videos and pics. I have 1,000s on the other forum. I want to make this a brother site. Mikey and I are going to trade banners. hopefully we can get some meetings and stuff going on up yalls way.