New goldfish

FishBeast

Got this little Shubunkin that my son picked out from Aquarium Paradise this past weekend. It is in quarantine, very shy. Going into the 75 gallon sump with 6 dojo loaches. The sump is actually a fully functioning, semi scaled and substrated tank that has a small area sectioned off for filtration (mattenfilter) and services an unheated 75 gallon hillstream display!

F5936704-0ABA-4973-9769-8AE3F44F0D60.jpeg 9395AC5A-48E2-498E-8AEA-DA5F20A96B80.jpeg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I should have apologized for the graphic nature of that video.... lol :D

Betty

Staff member
That's going to be a pretty fish.

I kept a couple of feeder-type goldfish in a 55 gallon tropical tank many years ago. They turned into good looking fish and lived for a long time. They were a free gift from Wal-mart -- giving them to kids for some occasion that I don't remember now. :confused:

FishBeast

That's going to be a pretty fish.

I kept a couple of feeder-type goldfish in a 55 gallon tropical tank many years ago. They turned into good looking fish and lived for a long time. They were a free gift from Wal-mart -- giving them to kids for some occasion that I don't remember now. :confused:
Thanks Betty! I hope so! I might grab 2 more this weekend but maybe the loaches will keep it company enough...