New Corys to the fish room

julzhull

i know how you feel. my pleco tank has 4-5 species in it. I have others in quarantine but don't know where to put them
I'd love some barbatus, they'd be great in our 210g with our sterbai (I think there is plenty of room for two large groups of corydoras) but they're so expensive!

Mike16T

Yippee another snail squishier. I thought that I was the only one. Are you die-hard like I am and get your fingers cut up?

Well that is going to stop right? since you killed your pea puffer to get a spotted congo puffer or amazon puffer? :rofl:rofl:rofl

julzhull

Yippee another snail squishier. I thought that I was the only one. Are you die-hard like I am and get your fingers cut up?
Uh, ya! I used to use tweezers but what a pain, takes too much time.

I have so many baby snails in my nano, I'm thinking of letting loose an assassin for a little while. Just not sure if he'd bother my nerite.

Mike16T

Uh, ya! I used to use tweezers but what a pain, takes too much time.

I have so many baby snails in my nano, I'm thinking of letting loose an assassin for a little while. Just not sure if he'd bother my nerite.

Where do you live? I can just drop by and take your snails if you live close by.. =) My puffer will love to munch those snails..

julzhull

Where do you live? I can just drop by and take your snails if you live close by.. =) My puffer will love to munch those snails..
The ones I'm squishing are super tiny ones, like the tip of a pencil to maybe an eraser head. They're still in the flat stage (ramshorns). The bigger juicy ones I have in my other tank I'm saving for my fahaka, sorry ;) I actually think I'm going to set up a 10 gallon snail tank, I'm tired of keeping so many in one of my tanks to feed my fahaka.

Mike16T

The ones I'm squishing are super tiny ones, like the tip of a pencil to maybe an eraser head. They're still in the flat stage (ramshorns). The bigger juicy ones I have in my other tank I'm saving for my fahaka, sorry ;) I actually think I'm going to set up a 10 gallon snail tank, I'm tired of keeping so many in one of my tanks to feed my fahaka.

OK no problem.. ^_^
@Loren have a tank infested with snails..

Betty

Staff member
Nice looking cories, Clownie.

Even I (a mostly African cichlid keeper) have cories.

Mike16T

Nice try.....the perfect replacement for dead pea puffer is a live pea puffer.
:rofl:rofl

Amazon puffer is not that expensive.. =) Also it's the same size as spotted congo puffer.. =)

Why am I even enticing you to get those puffers, I might lose my snail supplier for my puffer! :D:D
Disregard it! Don't get those amazon puffer and spotted congo puffer.. They're ugly! :rofl:rofl

Loren

Amazon puffer is not that expensive.. =) Also it's the same size as spotted congo puffer.. =)

Why am I even enticing you to get those puffers, I might lose my snail supplier for my puffer! :D:D
Disregard it! Don't get those amazon puffer and spotted congo puffer.. They're ugly! :rofl:rofl
Oh, you thought that I was going to give you the snails for FREE and lose my constant source of FREE fish food?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Well there weren't any interesting corydoras at Bridges in Monroe. *fail*

SO I brought home 6 pea puffers *WIN*

VickiK

Member with a lot to say

@Loren

They had Figure 8 puffers and Spotted Puffers at Bridges for $8.99 which seems kind of cheap to me. They didn't look as good as the one's at Cory's store either. But hey, since they're "seasonal"....

Loren

@Loren

They had Figure 8 puffers and Spotted Puffers at Bridges for $8.99 which seems kind of cheap to me. They didn't look as good as the one's at Cory's store either. But hey, since they're "seasonal"....
You probably won't believe it but I have never even been there.