New Corys to the fish room

Mike16T

also, I must say... That's expensive for 6 fish... pHew.. hahaha.. But who am I to say, I spent more than that for 1 fish lately. :lol:lol

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I have no Corys in any of my tanks. Seems criminal after seeing these beauties.....

Mike16T

Hahhahah.... You know he will see this... What out for his future post, "I think i got an addiction with CORYDORAS" just like his thread about his new plecos

Mike16T

I could use more cory's.. They're actually good scavengers for my messy Puffer. Seeing how the cory's goes crazy to the snail remains, I think I need more.. =)

Mike16T

Although these are very cool, my next corydora purchase will be cory similis

Hahahha... You should've bought some when you purchased mine last time.. I actually want 3 more of those cory's... I hope by the time you go roadtrip again, wetspot will have some tiger Otos.

julzhull

Yeah, I couldn't imagine not having any corys. They are super cute and very entertaining.
I know! I have schools of 4 different ones (albino, hasbrosus, panda, sterbai) and then 3 oddballs in there (one julii with my sterbai, that is one of my oldest fish, and 2 axelrodi mixed in with my pandas).

I actually want more but I'm running out of tanks.

L190

I know! I have schools of 4 different ones (albino, hasbrosus, panda, sterbai) and then 3 oddballs in there (one julii with my sterbai, that is one of my oldest fish, and 2 axelrodi mixed in with my pandas).

I actually want more but I'm running out of tanks.
i know how you feel. my pleco tank has 4-5 species in it. I have others in quarantine but don't know where to put them