zebras.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 141
  • leopardfrog.jpg
    leopardfrog.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 141

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Zebra Plecos are 1.75-2 inches and $219.99 each. Arowana is 5 inches and $49.99. Pea puffers are 6.99.

All prices can be found on our website. www.aquariumcoop.com

thanks.

A

Anonymous

Zebra pleco would one I would be afraid to get. So expensive woukd hate to kill it o_O They must not be the best for algae or you would think they would be bred on a larger scale, then the price would drop (or something) . Sure is amazing looking though.

ziggyzoo

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Zebra Plecos are 1.75-2 inches and $219.99 each. Arowana is 5 inches and $49.99. Pea puffers are 6.99.

All prices can be found on our website. http://www.aquariumcoop.com

thanks.

Thanks i found them on the website! I do have another question or two though :) if you buy fish on the site, is there in store pick up? Like are they the actual fish you have at the store? Also just about every fish every time i have ever tried/wanted to buy on your site is "out of stock" why is that? Thanks!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Wowzers. 220 for 2"....... That's an impressive amount ! Love the color and pattern. Madness, do you have one of these already?

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
fishNAbowl said:
Zebra pleco would one I would be afraid to get. So expensive woukd hate to kill it o_O They must not be the best for algae or you would think they would be bred on a larger scale, then the price would drop (or something) . Sure is amazing looking though.

They are going extinct in the wild is part of the reason I think. Only tank breed are available to the hobby now. :(

Bob

They are going extinct in the wild is part of the reason I think. Only tank breed are available to the hobby now. :(

And they takes years to reach maturity, super low spawns, around 10 eggs, and they are really beautiful.

The perfect recipe for expensive

ziggyzoo said:
Thanks i found them on the website! I do have another question or two though :) if you buy fish on the site, is there in store pick up? Like are they the actual fish you have at the store? Also just about every fish every time i have ever tried/wanted to buy on your site is "out of stock" why is that? Thanks!

In theory, the inventory on the online store is happening in real time, so yes, whatever you see on the online store, should currently be at the store. That explains why there are many fish on there that say "out of stock" since it's most likely out of stock at the store.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
ziggyzoo said:
Aquarium Co-Op said:

All prices can be found on our website. http://www.aquariumcoop.com

thanks.

Fish move very quickly through our store. If it's in stock on the website, it is in stock in the store. There is a pickup option for shipping.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Also, I can set it to now show out of stock items. But so many people like using the email you when it's back in stock feature.