New additions to tang tank

L190

So I went to a place for pets to check out their lake Tanganyika cichlid selection. I saw that they have 3 Neolamprologus caudopunctatus left so I grabbed those. These guys are pretty cool to watch, they always have their yellow dorsal fin erect and mainly hand around the rocks.
I also found a hobbyist that had some Cyprichromis leptosoma fry he was willing to sell and got some of those. Hopefully they'll get as colorful as some of the pictures I see on the web and get a breeding pair out of the ones I have.
Has anyone taken a look at the african cichlid selection at Fish Emporium in Puyallup? I was wondering if I should make the drive to see what they have.

Attachments

• rsz_img_1786.jpg
    rsz_img_1786.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 75
  • rsz_img_1795.jpg
    rsz_img_1795.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 75
Hi, I've never heard of the emporium in Puyallup but I will tell you about three places that have a nice tanganyikan variety. there is Blue Sierra fish and pets in Renton, Des Moines has a place called midway tropical fish and pets (they sometimes have unique Shellie's/tropheus and sand sisters/cyprichromis. Another place with variety is called aquarium paradise located in Lakewood. All three places have excellent customer service and I visit each place from time to time to pick up fish along with misc supplies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I've been to fish emporium at their old location. I have three of their tangs currently. All three are healthy and nice looking. They order them in from the wet spots distribution center. They are highly quality when they have them.

Their mbuna are just run of the mill though